Popsicles, kids and summer are the perfect combination right? I mean, can you even get through day one of warm weather without a boat load of fruit and popsicles?! The kids and and were super excited to partner with Chilean grape to share a super easy and VERY delicious recipe! If you check out my stories you can see the girl’s how to video on making them! They are pros! Hahaha
These popsicles are a quick and easy treat! All you need are grapes and your favorite liquid. We used coconut water!
My kids absolutely love grapes. They have always been one of our favorite go-to snacks. Did you know that grapes are actually berries? I had no clue! Another crazy fact is that there are more than 8,000 grape varieties! During this time of year, grapes come from Chile. Since Chile is located in South America, the seasons are opposite that of North America. Chile is the main counter-seasonal source for all your favorite fruits.
You’re welcome for the random grape trivia. I thought it was so interesting that we love grapes so much but realized we know only a little about them.
If you try this super easy, kid-approved snack let me know! I’d love to hear what y’all think about it!!
- Chilean Grapes
- Coconut Water (whatever your favorite brand is)
- Popsicle mold
● Wash your fresh fruit: Whether you are shopping in the supermarket for produce, having it delivered or picking it up, the rules for cleaning your produce haven’t changed. It’s simple. Wash. Your. Produce. Just wash it like you always would under cool running water.
● Slice grapes: Slice in half or in tiny pieces depending on your personal preference
● Divide grapes evenly between molds: You can even make designs and place the grapes in special patterns to make it more fun.
● Fill molds with Coconut water: You can choose any liquid
● Pop ‘em in the freezer: They need to be in the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours